To answer the first question, no I have not ever been pressure mapped.  The
second question is also a no.  Right now I am not, knock on wood,
experiencing any difficulties with pressure points on my rear end.  It is
just more a matter that I notice my position will slightly change throughout
the day.  I usually end up in the same position and it doesn't seem to cause
anything other than a little shoulder pain.  Usually when I put a tad bit
more air in my cushion this problem is resolved, but I always try to be
careful not to have too much air.
As for what cushion I am using, it is a Roho.
Thanks for the concern
Quadius