When I was forced to travel this way back in the day when I had
extraordinarily low blood pressure, I bounced around all the time and the
damage to the wheelchair.  Thankfully I have figured out most of the
problems with my blood pressure, but occasionally I still have those times
where I can seem to get it up when I need to.
 No pun intended, but it did sound funny.
Quadius

 I know of no example of any manufacturer of a wheelchair that allows a
person in recline to be transported.
Traveling in a chair that is in recline, could actually be dangerous my
manufacturers own standards.  I can imagine the added stress to the reclined
chair as it is bounced about.  I also believe the center of balance is
changed to.  That could easily explain the rough ride.

In a message dated 5/23/2007 10:26:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,