I read a blog from a fellow quad who said he was sitting outside a
department store with an empty cup in his lap (he just finished drinking
something) and people walk by and did the same thing.
http://mouthstick.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!CE0B674ED50D90F9!1705.entry
The above link is not the actual entry, but it is one of his better entries,
if any of you are interested.
Quadius

 I once bought a 32oz of coffee and headed to the park for the day.  After
consuming all of it, I must have
fallen asleep with the empty cup in my hand. When I awoke, the cup was
filled to the brim with coins.
I musta been a pretty scary site that day.  Try it.... you'll like it!

In a message dated 5/25/2007 1:01:29 P.M. Central Daylight Time,