Unfortunately laziness is not a crime or fortunately.  If it were a crime, I
would have been in jail a long time ago.  :-)
it is sad that people would read scooters in order to avoid walking.  I
don't know what they would use as a litmus test though.
Quadius

 In a message dated 5/25/2007 4:16:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,