once again I'm the oddball.  I wear my leg bag to bed.  unhook it  and lay it
beside me.  most times I make it all night.  other times I  have wifey empty
it when she gets up to go.  I dispose of it every month  with my cath change.
when I used my Texas cath - I never washed it - just  replaced it every 2 or
3 months.
Dave

In a message dated 5/29/2007 7:33:07 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,