do your chair brakes need a tune-up?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:          i have wood floors.  i put a skinny rug by
the bed and tucked the edge of the rug under the bed.   a rug with a rubber
back works well too if you keep the floor really clean of dust and dog hair.
  dave

  In a message dated 6/12/2007 5:02:45 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL