*From:* Quadius [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 13, 2007 4:57 PM
*To:* Mike Murach
*Subject:* Lifeline switch

Mike,
what do you use the switch for?  To control lights or fans.
Quadius

On 6/10/07, *Mike Murach* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm married now… but, I lived alone for 14 years (c-3/4 complete).
Nighttime was always the most difficult for me.  Obviously though, it can be
done.  For me I have an ECU (Sicare pilot) which operated a telephone,
heating blanket (ON MY SHOULDERS ONLY), fan, TV, VCR, etc.  Then, as a
supplement – a Lifeline bite switch hanging above me.  Lastly, a straw going
to a water mug.

Mike~

Please check out my art gallery at:

  www.MurGallery.com <http://www.murgallery.com/>