When I take anti-biotics I become to feel much worse everywhere before
getting better.  Your body is under attack.  Just the same, tell your pain
to the doc, perhaps it is too strong.  As Willis says, hang in there.  You
have gotten to the right place, now let the meds work.  Request time release
morphine and percaset.

Merrill