Ironically I was just thinking of that same person.  I remember arguing
vociferously with Mr. Boyd and he would come back with this robust
vocabulary and aggravate me even more.

I can't be sure, but I believed he was around 80 the last time we
communicated.
Quadius

 And then there was/is Mr Boyd of Louisiana.  He is both ageless and
priceless.  I miss his postings and tough love, common sense....

In a message dated 7/11/2007 10:01:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time,