A college campus, may present new challenges as its private property.
Granted, you are right, but colleges are unique.  The police might not be  the
first stop.  You need the support of college administration and student
support
groups.  With that support, the campus police would be your last  stop, with a
sit down meeting, face to face with the Chief.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 7/23/2007 6:31:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,