so... my aneurysm increased by only 10% - so i'm clear for 6 more  months.
yippie.  i had some abdominal 'discomfort' last night that  had me thinking
something was about to explode.   maybe gas  but  the cramps were unreal.
seems
ok today.   dave

In a message dated 7/23/2007 10:33:06 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,