*From:* Danny Hearn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 24, 2007 4:22 PM
*To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
*Subject:* Re: [QUAD-L] prego

My wife only put a binder on me the 1st week or so, then said forget
it---it is just to much work to put on each day.........so for nearly 10
years I look like a pregnant male too  lol, my grandkids joke saying pawpaw
when you having your baby?  Oh well my wife is still with me so.......I
don't gotta go cruising for chics.  ;-)   Dan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 7/24/2007 5:32:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,