  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 4:18 PM
  Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Exactly 10 years today

  Congratulations Dan,

  I know I felt the same way as you Dan.  Now we hear of someone, Henry living
53 years ago was so sorry to hear about his syrinx as many of you know about
their pain, which is hard to treat and worry about their growth ?  Please
correct me if I'm wrong, Billy or anyone else who knew him when he was on the
list.  It's unfortunate I did not get to be on the list at that time.  My 33rd
anniversary was July 26 and I forgot to mention it.  Time does fly even if you
aren't having fun all the time.  We goes through some hard times and then,
there are some good times. I think and pray for all of you who are having those
hard times, whether he sores or other medical problems.  What are your plans
for your anniversary?  I guess I got to do my fun last night when I saw , The
Fray.  They put on a great show in KC, especially on the third row..  We were
there last concert in the US and they're going to be gone for year making
another CD and they said they would be back.  A guy from the radio station
promoting was going around thanking everybody for coming, which I had not seen
done for  By the time I got to the gate it was locked, so a guardian angel came
and saw me sitting there and opened up the gate.  The box I keep my phone iPod
and mobile phone at home on had fallen almost off my lap.  I had somebody get
inside to get money for a sweatshirt and it was not refashioned , so he helped
me with that also.  That had never happened before, the gates getting locked
and my friend was at the wrong date, so security went to tell them where I was.
 People are really nice to me at that venue.  I can go by myself freely so my
friend saved the seats as it was General admission without any danger that I
was ever in fear as there are so many security guards around.  I guess that was
my celebration for my anniversary.  What do others do on the list like to do on
their anniversary?

  Happy decade Dan!
  Dana