luke,

  i got 26 inch wheels for a few reasons, first is gives you more adjustment
for long legs(im 6'2) , give you more performance as far as speed, and is the
same size as my wheelchair wheels.

  im going with the standard frame length instead of the short

  im getting the transfer handles on both sides to extend the seat legth from
16 to about 20 so i can put my jay 2 cushion on there.......aand if ev erything
works out i will put a jay 2 solid back instead of a sling back.

  im also going to add an auto style seatbelt and some kind of carrier
undeneath the seat for my survival tools.

  im going with toxic green

  you just have to make sure that when its all set up you have enough leg
length and the crank is high enough not to hit your knees when you turn, thats
why im making sure everything is set up for a tall man

  ron c7.