Hi William,

  A big congratulations on your 36th!  It's warriors like you that beat out a
path, for me and others, to follow.  Stay strong.

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

William Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

More congrats Tim! Today is also my post anniversary. 36 years. Wanna go tie
one on after your meal?

, quad-list@eskimo.com
>Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Anniversary....
>Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 10:07:19 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Thanks Linda!

Learn.Laugh.Share. Reallivemoms is right place!