Congratulations!  19 years is quite an accomplishment and seven more that I
have achieved.  Personally I am looking forward to being able to say that I
am celebrating my 50th one day.  Yes, I would like to live until I'm 80
years old.  That is if I am in good health, anyway.  So, I guess I better
have somebody start knocking on wood for me since I am unable to.
Quadius
PS I got back last week, but have been so backed up with everything that I
haven't been able to even respond to one e-mail until now.