im a c7 quad with a syrinx at injury site. i called craig and sent them my mris
awhile back. the woman that will talk to you is charlotte starnes, she is a
nurse for scott falci....who has done over 1000 syrinx surgeries.......he will
even send you a statistic sheet of the 1000 surgeries he has done.

  scott falci at craig agreed to do surgery on me after reviewing the mri. then
i find out they wont take united healthcare

  so im just waiting it out like the others........havent lost any function,
but pain sucks.

  if anyone needs any phone numbers i will dust off my syrinx file,
lol......its quite large.

  ron c7