I really feel for all of you that are suffering from this malady.  I
personally went through this for three weeks just following my initial
injury.  It was horrific and I don't know how you are able to cope as well
as you do.  I do have nerve pain which can be described as cold and hot with
pins and needles, but thankfully it is only on the right side of my neck and
right clavicle.  Occasionally I do have the same problem just below the left
clavicle, but I sincerely hope it doesn't progress in a more than it has
over the last 12 years.

Wishing you all the very best,
Quadius