  From: RollinOn
  To: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 12:07 PM
  Subject: [QUAD-L] Anniversary

  Hello people,
  Well it was about this time (10:30) 8 years ago when I decided to take a dip
into shallow water and within a couple minutes I knew my life was in for a
battle.

  Some might say I lost the battle but as we all know we're still fighting it
every day.
  I'm not going to dwell on this day I'm taking my son out for his birthday
later and enjoy life and the fact that I'm still here with him!

  On another note my anniversary falls on a dark day for my country and my
heart goes out to the families of the TWC victims, no matter how bad we have it
sometimes it could always be worse!

  Mark Jackson

  Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:43 PM