From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 4:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Re: my birthday and seeing my sister perform for the first
time

I haven't gotten many e-mails lately, is everyone just busy.  September 14
th will be my 54th birthday.  My evening aide that usually makes my evening
meal is taking my mother and myself out for dinner.  Last night I was able
to go to my sisters first gig after three years and the first time I had
ever gotten to see her perform.  It was quite exciting, Lori sings indie pop
and I will put pictures on my space and the SCI list.
It will take me a few days.  I think you can click on Lori Wray under my
space friends and possibly hear some of her music.  I know Mark's daughter
also sings.  It is a part time job for Lori on the side, she has a full-time
job full-time..

Join me at MySpace.com!

Just click here to join:
HYPERLINK