Ok Pam, thanks. I think I'll just let it loosen up too.

  Tim
  The QUADLINK

Pam Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Tim,
I've used DuoDerm for the last 20 years.  In that time, I've had pressure sores
about the same size and in the same spot as yours.  When my PCA pulled off my
DuoDerm off, any new skin that had grown over it was pulled off.  As a result,
I just leave mine on until it loosens and is ready to fall off.  It even keeps
blistered skin from breaking open!  My sores heal every time!   If it wasn't
for DuoDerm, I'd be bedridden!

Hope that helps!
Pam

  On 10/2/07, Tim Syfert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    I've rarely ever had to
use duoderm throughout my sci years but have had an abrasion just above my
tailbone area about 1" oval in size and has been stubborn in healing up. My pca
put a piece of duoderm on it three days ago and am wondering when I should
change it. Should I just wait until it weakens and comes off by it's self? I'm
hesitant in pealing it off and ruining any healing that has taken place.

  Anyone here with good duoderm experience?

  Tim
  The QUADLINK +

  Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Pam Kennedy
Writers Brigade Intern
Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center on Communication Enhancement
(AAC-RERC)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Don't let your dream ride pass you by.    Make it a reality with Yahoo! Autos.