I am so sick and tired of this dominating my life.? It is after??12 midnight
and I am considering sleeping on the potty chair.?

At 8 I inserted a suppository.??An hour and and half later I decided to call it
quits, nothin happening.

It's 9:30 and?am making my way to bed.? THEN I needed to get back on and did
not make it.? What a mess. When will this get better?? I am so tired of this
that I am seriously considering limiting my food intake.??Starting tomorrow.

Taking a shower and dressing took me 2 hours and I have spent over 3 hours
doing my bowel program.? It has been a year since my accident.? Shouldn't I
have this figured out by now?

I am so frustrated and angry. Sick and tired of crying to.

?
Thanks

Shelly
1 year post
C6-C7 incomplete

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and industry-leading
spam and email virus protection.