I remember you talking about this a while back and I have to agree with
you.  The magic bullets are nowhere near the same quality they were prior to
the debacle three or four years ago.  Additionally, I discovered that I am
addicted to the magic bullet.  I tried going back to other various
suppositories and even using the generic magic bullet, but I am unable to
get hardly any results and end up having severe impaction problems.

I thought I was alone until I went to the Tampa VA and was told by the
clinical nurses there that 90% of the quadriplegics who had become
accustomed to the magic bullets were having the same difficulty.  I never
should have changed to the magic bullet in 98.  I was told it was faster and
frankly I don't think it is, despite the protestations of others.  It seems
like at least once a week I am forced to use to suppositories in order to
get a decent amount of result.

I have also tried using the enemas which have the active ingredient to no
avail.  They definitely have something in that product which is addictive
and it is no longer nearly as effective as it used to be.  We even tried
storing them in the refrigerator to see if this would prolong the
effectiveness.  No go.
Take care,
Quadius