From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 10:21:23 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] SCI Recovery Center in TX

New to the list, just wanted to say hello and to give you guys and girls a
heads up on a new SCI facility in TX. Pressing On- A Spinal Cord Injury
Research & Recovery Program has finally opened their doors! We are located in
San Antonio, TX and have started scheduling clients for Oct. 15 and following.
Here is a link to our website and contact info.

http://www.pressingontx.com

(210) 877-2228

Jason