From: AmazingE-Books (mrtom) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quadlist post <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 10:18:00 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Thank you

hello again from tom : - )

i would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome i received, i love it when
people are so friendly,
thank you for that, you are all very kind.

in my first mail i stated that i would like to see what this forum has to
offer... well when i read it after i sent it, it sounded a bit rude to me...
lol..  i am not here to only take what is offered, i will also contribute a
little if and where i can..

i little bit more about me:  i broke my neck and spine in a car accident in
1978 when i was still very small, my injury is C7, thank heavens i still have
some use of my arms and i can get by fairly good, but i have all the other
common problems (and gadgets) you all have.

i have rods in my back that are 20+ years old and are responsible for causing
chronic bone infections and end of next week i will be going into hospital to
have some rusty, free floating broken off pieces (can you believe it) that are
causing nasty wounds, taken out, and maybe replaced with new rods.  so any good
thoughts, prayers or burning of candles if that is what you into will be very
much appreciated : - )

anything you'd like to know more please just shout.
not and issue, but english is not my first language, so if i do sound rude
again please bear with me.. lol

thanks for reading my waffle
cheers for now

Tom