From: Danny Hearn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 5:04 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Back from 5 Day Hospital Stay and 4 Day Vacation.

Hi , Everyone...I spent 5 days in the hospital getting 2 types of IV drugs
for pseudamonas bladder infection. They let me out just in time Friday night
to be able to leave for vacation, we had planned for a long time. I have to
also take 2 types of oral antibiotics for 10 days. This was my 3rd time in
10 years as a quad to be hospitalized for pseudamonas infection. My Old
Urologist was a good surgeon but awful for any other help or treatment and
was the cause of some of my problems. My New Urologist was filled in by my
family doctor who refered me to him.Thank God, my new Urologist is an
awesome guy that is highly spoke of by everyone I have talked to. He did a
cat-scan and found a small stone forming and some small pieces left behind
from a surgury for a large stone that my OLD urologist had left in me. He
did a( cyscoptomy-not sure of spelling.) and let me stay awake and watch it
all --I was able to see him and the assistants as well as see it all on the
Screen.  I hope to recover and stay well for a while, as far as serious UTI
problems.....Special Thanks to LORI-- and others who told me for some time
to find a NEW Urologist!!!  ( Dan H. )

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:48 AM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.