I just passed my driver's test with flying colors!? Now it's time to start van
shopping.? I'm
thinking about getting a Chevy Uplander and I'll be driving from the drivers
seat as opposed to my wheelchair.

Where can I go on the net that can explain all the conversion options for
handicapped vans?
(i.e. hand controls, blinker/headlights/horn/etc. options, seating options,
etc.)

Have y'all ever heard of a minivan that had a rear seat that would
electronically lay down?
I'd like to have that in case I was out somewhere and I got tired (medicine
head).

Luke
http://mail.aol.com