I joined because my sister suggested, so I could hear her music.
I don't  know how else to invite anyone.  I am not very computer savvy.
I know  there are some computer geeks on the quad list who can enlighten me
as to how to  do correctly.

Dana
I would love to see websites of anyone else on  the list.
Thank you

--- Begin Message ---
Title: Invitation to Join MySpace
MySpace.com - A Place for Friends

Dana

You have a new friend request!

I´m sending you this friend request from MySpace. Check out my profile to see my pictures, videos, blogs and other friends.

Click this link to add me as a friend on MySpace:

http://www.MySpace.com

Dana

This email was sent by someone who knows you on MySpace.com.

If you want to block emails from MySpace members in the future, you can click here:

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=block&iid=71b6a8cc-3d12-43e3-bc1f-63ba836728a7

Or send a single blank email with the subject line "BLOCK" to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You can also block future email or direct any other inquiries by regular postal mail to:

MySpace, Inc.
8391 Beverly Blvd, #349
Los Angeles, CA 90048
USA