Ditto regarding what John just wrote!  You are in dire straits and I MEAN
dire straits!  I get so nervous when I hear things like what you wrote,
William,  because too many doctors want to get their hands on you and there
are so many quacks out there.

I would avoid being in the hospital unless you absolutely, positively and
unequivocally hav to be.  Hospitals are breeding grounds for more bacteria.
And I am sure your immune system is very weak and all of your white blood
cells are going crazy trying to heal your body but knows not where to go to
first, how much, and when.

Please keep us posted!

Lori Michaelson
C4/5 complete quad, 28 years post