Hi Dan,

  My stand on medical marijuana is pretty clean.  If marijuana helps you with
an medical issues, then us it.  If marijuana helps you get through some medical
issues, then us it.  The legalities can be worked out if with the government
when need be.  I don't think it should be used as a recreational drug.

      With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

Danny Espinoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                On the topic of smoking…. I have had people trying to talk me
into medical marijuana saying it might help with my emotional and physical
pain….. I just wanted all your point of views…..

  Danny Espinoza 24/m/California

  Occupation before accident - Network engineer / SR. Network security engineer
  Broke c2,c6,c7 and doner  bone at c2
  TBI from blood going to central cortex from spinal cord
  off a vent "woohoo" however only one diaphragm works right now "due to
  asymmetric SCI"
  http://www.myspace.com/DannyLNX