Hey John,
I bought one of these sat beds and found out they suck!
First off Chris Reeve never used this bed and they're being sued by them and
a number of other companies.
If you go to testimonials on thier web site you'll find me on there Mark
Jackson of Haskel endorsing this bed but it's an out right lie, I never gave
a testimonial and if they'd let me it wouldn't be a good one at all.
This bed is nothing more than a foam bed with some air baffles in it and a
sheepskin cover so please don't buy it I beg you, you'll hate it.
Right now there's a hole in my bed or an impression of my butt where I lay
and it's very uncomfortable.
They also put a testimonial of the Arkansas Rehab on there who is also
sueing them for doing so without permission.

I hope this clears up the SAT bs,

Mark Jackson

   RollinOn

   _____