I knew that someone else had to see that and, like myself, think it was ideal.
I love the idea of diesels.

john

----- Original Message ----
From: Janet Severt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 12:17:31 AM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Van

I don’t get a chance to post here often but I had to add my 2 cents to the van
thread! I have a 2006 Sprinter – 158” (longest and tallest) with the 5 speed
turbo diesel engine. It has 48,000 miles that I put all but 4000 of them on it
in the last 18 months. It has lots of power and keeps up on the biggest hills
(we picked it up in Portland , OR and drove it home to Florida )
It gets about 20-21 mpg-diesel. I love it! Sure isn’t the prettiest but it has
lots of room and drives great! I’ll be finishing the interior into a modified
motor home to have sleeping, generator, refrigerator and basic accommodations.
I need all the room in it to transport dogs. I run a service dog program so am
on the road a lot. My last van was a 1993 Ford E150- it has 216,000 miles and 3
engines and 2 transmissions. I hope to keep my Sprinter for 500,000 miles! I’ve
seen them with that many miles. The ugly duckling can be a swan;)

Janet
c-6 – 43 years