I really meant to tell the other girl in more simpler terms.

Essentially... all one has to do is type in the first name, the middle name
if there is one, the last name, M. D., and the name of the town that you are
in.  The Google search should automatically bring up all the information on
the physicians.

For instance, do exactly that with just the names of the doctors and what I
said above in a Google search and you'll see what comes up in what it looks
like.

Lori Michaelson
C4/5 complete quad, 28 years post
Tucson, AZ