Hey everybody-

  This applies to all of us.  These guys are great!  I've been working with
them for several years with Dragon Dictate, Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 9,
and my environmental control unit.

  Jon and Tim know what they're doing, and are VERY helpful.  I'm so happy that
they decided to open a business of their own specializing in voice recognition.
 They have always helped me out, and still do, whenever I have an issue.  They
helped me with my last one.

  They are very polite, respectful, knowledgeable, patient, helpful, and are
determined to work with you and whatever voice recognition needs or issues you
have.  Including purchasing, installing, training, and customer service.

  From my own experience with them, if there's something going on and you have
no idea why, they'll do everything they can to figure it out and fix it. They
understand how people like us need voice-recognition, and needed to be working
especially.

  I've worked with different guys who specialize in voice recognition, and none
of them were as good or as genuine as Jon and Tim are.  They really want your
voice recognition things to work properly.

  Next time you need to take your voice recognition business somewhere, I
highly, highly, highly recommend taking it to them.  Whether you are disabled
or not, you won't regret it!

  Here's their website address: Http://thespeechgurus.com

  Check them out and spread the word!-
  Angie Novak
  Ventilator dependent and quadriplegic from a spinal cord injury.