Hi Myron,

  Whatever the reason, we all need to look for ways to help others have a
better life.  I wish you and your wife a very merry Christmas.

  So you're 75, eh?  I'm a young 54 now, and have been looking for ways to help
others live better lives for about 40 years...a Quad for almost 32 of them.
Never doing it for glory, although I do have my name on the ''Founding Members'
Wall of Tolerance'' at the  Civil Rights Memorial in Montgomery, Alabama
http://www.splcenter.org/crm/wall.jsp , and get a Christmas card from Rosalynn
and Jimmy Carter every year for about 10 years now, but that's all a part of
life.  You've made the first step in helping, you asked for ideas.  Maybe
someone here will have an answer for you.  Stay strong.

    With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      I just posted...75 yr. old..want to make a change or better the life with
those with disability.Just started to work with dis-ABILITY and Shepherd..My
idea is to create a better home environment..other than the standard Universal
criteria..I have no idea what that will be..Reason for late entry into such
matters as my wife, of 50 years just became disabled..and I strted to see the
problems..Want to concentrate on home environment..any ideas you or your
associates might have..Myron

  Check out AOL Money & Finance's list of the hottest products and top money
wasters of 2007.