From: Danny Espinoza<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 'LTeasley'<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ;
quad-list@eskimo.com<mailto:quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 12:12 AM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] bowel program components

You buy a pie, then wait awhile...

Just kidding I don't know either, I would to know even if it doesn't apply to
me...  I have a colostomy, I have a lot of trauma in my lower abdomen and got a
nifty bag attached to me for it!

Danny Espinoza 24/m/California

Occupation before accident - Network engineer / SR. Network security engineer

Broke c2,c6,c7 and doner  bone at c2

TBI from blood going to central cortex from spinal cord

off a vent "woohoo" however only one diaphragm works right now "due to

asymmetric SCI"

http://secureminds.us/