kemalzk wrote:
Greetings ,Thank you for the comments and the actions. i will try to keep in
touch.The situation in many developing countries is very deploring.survival
after an injury could be difficult and the chances for independent living is
very limited.as for the web site , please accept my apology and try this one
http://kemalzk.bravehost.com/
The situation in my country cannot be any better as we are one of the poorest
in the world.Things may changebut very slow.Our health care system is very poor
.we have no rehabilitation centers. There are less than 10 neurosurgeons, few
physiotherapistsand occupational therapists.you cannot think of power
wheelchairs nor vehicles because they are not available.The only thing good we
have is the family system which is extended and supportive and assistive as
well. May be i am one of the luckiest  because i have brothers outside the
country who can help ,have an internet access  and so on. But things have
started changing and now we have a number of colleges training physiotherapists
, the number of medical and nursing schools have increased. The government is
becoming more aware about the situation as well.I hope that the next generation
could have a better chance of survival and [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Greetings Kemal
.
Thank You for your post and observation about the numbers of those participants
from developing countries.
There is an old military saying that goes, "The closer one gets to combat, the
more obsolete the equipment gets."  I can only wish and wonder what happens
outside our country when it comes with survival of people with spinal cord
injuries.  You could become that window of opportunity to let us know. I can't
even imagine
what your daily life is like or how it begins. I hope to visit your website and
see for myself.  I would also like to refer our Chicago Chapter of the National
Spinal Cord Injury Association  of your website and their comments.
Our best wishes to you and hope that you continue on postings!

In a message dated 12/10/2007 2:47:42 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL