Hi KK,
I'm glad you qualify for home IV.  I did not , who was going  to cover this.
when I had this home IV my insurance covered but the nurses  only showed my
aid have to do. my stepmom is unfortunately retiring because  the new general
cut 12 positions and she has been at her job 30 years, in  charge of everything
regarding newspaper, television, radio that goes in and out  of the Fort.
I'm not really happy about it as your insurance will go from  primary to
secondary for me and I will lose a lot of fun, with Medicare the  primary.  Is
your
insurance primary even know you are retired, because  you are not 65?
Dana
In a message dated 12/22/2007 11:42:10  A.M. Central Standard Time,