Danny,
The valleys can be pretty low for sure, and don't think you  are the only one
in one.  We've all been there.  I have found that the  best thing I can do
when I'm in a funk is get busy with something to occupy my  mind.  School can
do
it, a hobby can help, just getting out into a public  setting where you have
to see and speak to people helps.  A local 'watering  hole' can be a place to
find chatty people and most churches have various  groups of people getting
together to do things.  Sitting home alone is not  a good way to get out of a
valley.  Get active in something and don't be  too fast to push people away -
let her decide for herself what she wants.   Give life a chance.
Dave

In a message dated 12/26/2007 11:16:59 A.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,