Is a Honda Odyssey a minivan?  Does anybody have a web site with a  picture
of one.
I wonder if they Permobile will set fit in a minivan, does  anyone know or
can relate their experiences.  I wrote a local company that  deals with vans
for
persons with disabilities with questions than they did not  answer any of
them I guess I just need to call them.  I think they were  called mobility
first,
but I'm not sure.  I have only vote on their web  site one time.  Every time
since I have written them, I get monthly  e-mails

it will be a long time before, I will probably be able to get another van  as
I have a 93 Ford Econoline.  But I always like to gather information so  I
will be ready when the opportunity for me to look for another is  available.  I
always have to buy used vans.

Thank you for the information any of you can provide.
Dana

a lot of people like foreign cars I have never had the opportunity to have
one.