LOL!!!  Exactly!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:12:18 -0500To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
[QUAD-L] AB's opening doors like their playing twister

What is it that when an ab open's a door they think two doors are better THEN
they try and stretch their bodies to hold both doors and now it is impossible
to get through the door? All I need is one door open, a very simple easy task.
Or they very nicely open the door and stand leaning against it so if I did go
through the door I would run over their feet?
  Bobbie

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.
i’m is proud to present Cause Effect, a series about real people making a
difference.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_Cause_Effect