I understand placing pillows around you but where do you place the banana?

Mark Jackson

   RollinOn

   _____

From: John S. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 1:01 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] CRAZY SPASMS

A few well placed pillows to keep them from self injury. A banana helps some
people and others swear by daily massage and range of motion. Unfortunately,
Paul, I think most of us C-5's battle leg spasms. The joints degenerate in
an arthritic manner and the muscles atrophy as do the nerves and arteries
and veins. Stress and pain in my leg bones contribute to my spasms. You have
to always watch out for collisions with your legs and feet because your
bones are also getting softer.

All my best wishes,
john