By talking about the 60,000 miles... perhaps you are talking about me?
Although my van is a 1998 not 2007.  In any case... at the time I traded in
my full-sized Ford Econoline (1992) and then had to finance the rest.  After
nearly 10 years... I am just used to the more limited space in my minivan.
And obviously the mileage is better but I can't tell you what the big
difference is especially because I do not travel that much.

Lori