Iloved it for a whole week until I noticed that my legs were swelling larger
and larger everyday.  Thats an allergic reaction alot of people have if they
have a reaction.  I hope that doesn't happen to you just watch for it.

Zeta   </HTML>
--- Begin Message ---
Hi everyone just curious if anyone on the list has?tried Lyrica, my doctor
just?prescribed this in place of the Gabapentin I was taking in the same dosage
200mg three times a day seems a little better for my pain anyone else try this
yet?

Thanks! Ray C-5 C-6 GSW?coming up on 7yrs post St Patricts?Day :-)?

http://webmail.aol.com

--- End Message ---