Hi Naomi,

  For me here in TX my Aide is paid through the Community-Based Alternatives
Program (CBA).  I have Medicare and was able to get on the Community-Based
Alternatives Program (CBA) through the TX Home and Community-based Waiver
Program.  Stay strong.

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      How do you all acquire aides and who pays for them?  I have been told I
don't qualify for an aide through Medicare because I am custodial care.  Does
Medicare pay for an aide for anyone?  Are your aides private pay, or paid
through Medicaid?  What are your Medicaid guidelines?

    Naomi
C4 quadriplegic since July 2005
due to Transverse Myelitis

  Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.