Well, first question, I'm going to try and buy a house, I live in texas, so I
know each state is different. I've been told about ADAPT, I have CBA which will
help w/ modifications, I've been told to to look at sale by owner or
foreclosure houses, my credit is pretty good think I can get a house Loan,but I
need more information on other programs that might help, I can't do H.U.D.,
because which brings me to the next question I want me and my boyfriend to get
this house together it will have to be mainly in my name because I have the
best credit between us and figure we could get more help, because I'm disabled.
Might as well use it, right, since we can change it yet. But back to the
question, will I lose my benefits? if so how much of them? or I know some
people have gotten married how much benefits did you lose when you got married?
And do you lose your social sercurity? Hmm not sure if I'm asking enough or
telling enough to ya'll to get the answers I need if need more I
 can tell or I know can ask more later, right?
  Thanks ya'll,
  Gina