Hi Dana,

  I bought a Plan from Humana the first year it was offered, and I am really
pleased with how much its done.  Just this past Tuesday I choked while taking
my Noon Vitamin C, and aspirated it into my lung.  I called my home-health care
nurse and she told me what to watch for, and told me she'd be out Wed. morning.
 When she got here, she took one listen to my lungs and had my Dr. order a
portable X-Ray.  They were here Noon Wed, and my Dr. read the film by 5PM, and
started me on 750mg Cephalosporin 4X a day and an injection of Ceftriaxone
intramuscularly (into a muscle) for 10 days.  I have no idea what this would
have cost without my Humana, but it was $1.00 per shot and $3.00 for the
Cephalosporin.  I KNOW that's a small price for saving my life!  Stay Strong.

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      I was wondering if anybody has ever tried Medicare part D..  Probably
not.  I know my insurance will not pay as my doctor wrote a prescription for
them and it didn't do my pharmacy.

  Dana

  Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.