  http://www.sammonspreston.com/Supply/Product.asp?Leaf_Id=151201

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

      Try Fred Sammons website
  Best Wishes

    In a message dated 2/14/2008 9:51:17 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
      I’m trying to find a splint that goes around the wrist, then has a flap
that goes over the fingers to hold your hand around a set of weights, or around
peddles for exercising.
  I asked this awhile ago, but lost my links.
  I bought a hand peddling exercise thing, but I can’t hold the peddles.
  Last gloves/splints I recall coast more than the machine. Like $50 each.

  Thanks,
  Greg

  The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music
takes you there.