I really like my 2 guys.  my 'stud' needs a fix which is  in the pipeline -
when he gets started, nobody is safe.  poor little guy  runs around humping
thin air.  the breed is very ferocious around  strangers, my guys go after pit
bulls and great danes.  also, anybody  entering your house needs to be careful
and not turn their backs to them right  away.   mine sleep with me, they love
to cuddle at night thus making  it very hard to roll over.  All in all, I would
definitely recommend this  breed - they are very attentive companions and
make great intruder  alerts.
AZDAVE

In a message dated 2/20/2008 5:43:26 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,