Stacy,

I totally agree with you.  There are more pressing issues  that this website
could address that would be a great help to those of us who  need it.  I went
into the Transverse Myelitis website, but found that the  quad website is
where I can get the most information for my needs.  When I  come to this site I
expect to find posts that would address my questions as a  quad, instead of a
bunch of conversation about something that is of no use to  any of us.

I am not saying that there should never be comments on current  events or
news articles, but I would think that our comments would be something
beneficial
for those of us who look toward this site for, what may be, the only  help we
can find.  Sometimes we get on a subject and just comment on it  until the
comments are repetitions and of no use to anyone.

Please, I beg of you, be mindful of us who really need help  dealing with
being a quadriplegic and answers to our issues at hand.   Thanks in advance

Naomi

C4  quadriplegic since July 2005
due to Transverse  Myelitis

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)